Friday, May 06, 2011

Not my normal post

As the title suggests, I don't usually blog about things I covet.  But, considering most of the people who read my blog are female and most females  love shoes, I HAD to share this find that was in my most recent (May) RealSimple magazine.  It's an ottoman that also has shoe-storage inside!!!  And not only that, it's made by one of my favorite designers - Lilly Pulitzer!  Her beautiful clothes and colors are one of the things I miss most about south Florida (yes, there are stores here in MI, but it just doesn't seem right).  Now to find out there will be a Lilly Pulitzer furniture line is totally making me drool!  I just have to figure out how I'm going to afford it.  Donations are welcome!  Ha, ha!  Enjoy and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

so cool, and I love that fabric! I knew you had a designer/crafty chic side!