So...should I say right way where we're heading in June or should I make you wait? I guess I'll start off by saying that for the past week I have not been nervous or anything. I was at complete peace even though Stephen's #1 choice was CHOP. Stephen, on the other hand, was having a hard time sleeping, he was making himself sick, and was constantly stressed out! We had a few talks to see what the REAL issue was, because I couldn't imagine that anxiety/excitement would make him feel this way. So, I truly felt like he was having second thoughts about CHOP...he was talking a lot about Michigan and I truly felt like he was afraid to tell me that he was having second thoughts about CHOP since I was really nervous about it.
Well, noon yesterday finally came around and there was a poker theme for the day. Every student got a playing card and the card would randomly be picked by a previous student who just matched....so Stephen was a wreck waiting to get his Ace of Spades picked. He was picked about halfway through the 50 students and Ella and I went up with him (we were the only fmaily members that went up - kinda odd, I thought). Anyway, he opened the letter and showed me first before he announced it and....we're going to Michigan!!! WooHoo! So, technically it was Stephen's second choice, but after everything, it really turned out to be his #1. We are very excited and will be moving the first week in June since Stephen's orientation starts June 15th. It will be very rushed, but I'll just keep depending on God as I did with Match Day. I hear Ann Arbor is a great town and we've already started looking at houses on Realtor.com and we're excited about the prospects. We hope to have many visitors during our 6 year stay there! :)